A Perfect Recipe
• 2 cups of milk (2% best, can also use whole milk, 1% or even almond or soy milk for a non dairy option)
• 1 tbsp of Sonya’s Chai
• Sweetener (optional – can use sugar, honey, maple syrup, stevia)
1) Add 1 tbsp of Sonya’s Chai to 2 cups of your chosen milk in a pot.
2) Bring to a boil – watch carefully so that the milk doesn’t boil over!
3) Once the tea reaches a boil (100°C), reduce heat and stir for 4 minutes.
4) Add your desired sweetener
5) Strain pot contents into a cup and enjoy!
This really hit the spot! I was low on energy and this cup of chai was the perfect recharge!
Just bought a LARGE bag this time and a small bag to give as a gift. Best tea ever!! Thank you for all the passion you put into your craft, I can taste the love!
Just had my first cup this morning. Best chai I have ever had!